Alex Okoroji is joining this powerful lineup of inspiring Media Professionals at the upcoming MEDIAPRENEUR WORKSHOP happening on the 15th and 16th of August 2018, organised by Qtaby Events.
Learn what it takes to build and run a successful media business or brand.
Here are the Classes/Topics...
- Doja Allen (MD of Cityfm): Building a media business: Steps, Challenges, FAQs.
- Alex Okoroji (Actor, Writer & Radio host & CEO of The BRAG Media Company): Building a global brand & breaking borders: Importance, steps, Challenges & FAQs + practicals on setting up a Radio Show, Podcast, Blog or Magazine in the Digital Era.
- Ayo Ayeni (Lead Consultant at Media Bridge): Media Buying & Advertising. The pros & Cons
- Onimisi Adaba (CEO of one23 Communications & Convener of The Mensroom Project): Key tools for building & sustaining career in the media. Relationships/Reliability.
- Soji Oyawoye (MD/CEO RIL & Certified John Maxwell Team Coach): Success Tips For A Business Owner”
- Yaw (Media personality, Actor, Producer & Owner of Yawnaija Media): Mediapreneur: Challenges, sustainability,profitability.
- Victoria: Mediapreneur: Package or Content. Sales channels + Practicals on monetizing content on YouTube, SoundCloud e.t.c