What an honor it is to sit down for an Amazing Interview, all the way from Nigeria with Host, Elayne Fluker on her Support Is Sexy Podcast.
You probably didn't know that I started my entrepreneurial journey at the young age of 11, working at my mother's fashion business for 12 years before I became an Actress. I talk about it, my public divorce, my reinvention and how I came into my NAKED Consciousness & started my own media company - THE BRAG Media Company.
If you are interested in making a career transition or reinventing yourself, then listen to my interview episode below for tips on making the transformation. Let me know what you think and thanks for listening!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- If you have a dream, you have to go for it.
- How to move beyond other’s expectations of you, and make a name for yourself.
- You never realize what an impact you’re having on people who witness your work.
- Why actors have to realize that they are entrepreneurs as well.
- Why standing up for yourself can mean having to walk away from opportunities.
- What it means to come into your “naked consciousness.”
- Moving beyond shame and negative self-talk.
- Why reinvention doesn’t have to only happen when you’re in breakdown, we can choose to have constant reinvention.
- How to get over the most debilitating emotion: Fear.
- The tenets of My Naked Philosophy.
- Why you must be authentic about what you want and be out in front of your brand.
Support is Sexy podcast sharing the story of inspiring powerful and diverse women entrepreneurs, leaders, creatives and founders from around the world who discuss their entrepreneurial journeys, the challenges and how they make things happen.
Click The PLAY Button To Listen Now...